"The Flight Of A Torn Kite"
12in x 16in
Aaron S. Coleman
Titled, signed, numbered and ready to ship. Final documentation will be posted here and on my site soon!
Getting there…just a few more layers to go…
The GRAND OPENING of Hoofprint Workshop is tonight! at 2433 S. Oakley Ave. in Chicago. 6-11pm. 2 bands, lots of art, whiskey drinks, a creepy cool building and lots of awesome people. Come out and support Liz Born , Gabe Hoare and this awesome thingy! Check out their website too! http://hoofprintworkshop.com/
The visually verbose, disarmingly divine imagery of Aaron Coleman, recent NIU MFA Grad, and bad ass printmaker. The images read from top to bottom.
1. Heaven’s Dogs - Lithograph
2. Stockholm Syndrome - Lithograph
3. Bundle Of Joy, Bundle Of Sticks - Mezzotint, Aquatint, Lithography, Chine-collé
4. Campfield’s Contraction - Lithograph
5. Charmed Out Of Your Basket - Lithograph
6. Abaddon - Mezzotint, Aquatint, Lithography, Chine-collé
7. On Earth As It Is In Heaven - Mezzotint, Aquatint, Lithography, Chine-collé
8. Prayer For Prey - Mezzotint
9. Faith Healer - Lithograph
"The Vulture Eats Between Its Meals"
30in x 43in
-Aaron S. Coleman
This ain’t for the faint of heart
If printmaking and teddy bear mistreatment and creepy prints are your kinda thing, then look no further:
Australian artist Geoffrey Ricardo at The Art Vault in Mildura.
(video is a bit older, you’ve probably seen it before -
teddybear with me)
[TW: Involves plush animals being run through a press]
Yung Lean - Solarflare
So ready for this: